Former American Pacific co-ceo joins Umbra
-- Home Textiles Today, 7/29/2009 5:32:00 PM
Toronto – Umbra has hired Kaela Forker Clary as vp of business development.
She spent 15 years with American Pacific Enterprises, most recently at co-ceo. In 2002, she was named vp sales. Prior to that, she was American Pacific’s national sales manager.
“Having someone so experienced and respected a Kaela join Umbra has excited and re-energized our team,” said Les Mandelbaum, president and co-found of Umbra. “Her ability to strengthen our product development and strategically enter new categories will bring us closer to our goal of being a brand for the entire home.
Umbra’s home licenses include bedding, bath, storage, drapery and drapery hardware, décor accessories, and wall décor.
Said Forker: “Umbra is an amazing brand that I have always admired for their continuous product innovation and outstanding design. “
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...