Jenny and Jeff Introduces Bath Accessories
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Jenny and Jeff Designs, led by Jenny Faw and Jeff Stock, will introduce six new novelty juvenile designs in bath accessory collections, including Pirates and Zoo, at the upcoming International Licensing Show 2007, June 19-21 in New York.
The whimsical adventure-themed Pirates line and the playful Zoo collection will feature shower curtains and such resin items such as a message-in-a-bottle soap dish and bobbing pirate toothbrush holder, a lizard tumbler and an animal tree lotion pump.
To be shown in booth No. 2113, the designs are expected to join other Jenny and Jeff products in stores including Target, Babies "R" Us, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...