Hamco brings Sesame Street to soft goods lineup
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/6/2001 12:00:00 AM
Prairieville, LA — Hamco Inc., a division of Crown Crafts, announced it is introducing a line of soft goods and infant bibs featuring several of the characters from Sesame Street. Along with the vinyl, terrycloth bibs, hooded towels, washcloth sets and burp sets will be included in the line.
According to Ann Campbell, marketing manager for Hamco, based here, Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster will all be screen printed, appliqued or embroidered on the line of hooded towels and washcloths in many fashion and traditional colors. Fabrications will primarily consist of a polyester/cotton blend.
Sourced primarily from China and Mexico, the line will be developed for mass and mid-tier retailers but will be offered to a full line of retail channels, Campbell said.
The bibs will start shipping later this month, while the soft goods will be ready for shipping within two to three months. Price points for the items had not yet been determined.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...