Textillery prepares new designs for winter market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/17/2006 11:45:00 AM
Bloomington, Ind. – Textillery Weavers will debut a range of new colors and designs at the New York International Gift Fair in January, as it adds to its collection of American-made woven throws.
New Hairy Tweed designs flaunt mocha and ivory, each set off by variegated Philadelphia green; ivory accented by variegated champagne or mocha spa; and tobacco complemented with variegated Dijon. These fuzzy items come in lightweight cotton/acrylic.
The plush plaid line adds a beige throw accented by ivory and dark pecan.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...