Spero joins Sure Fit as vp of marketing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2005 11:27:00 AM
NEW YORK — Kathleen Cwirko Spero joined Sure Fit as vice president of marketing on Feb. 28. Her main responsibilities will be public relations and presentations to retailers and the public.
Previously, Spero was vice president of sales at Mohawk for close to a year and senior vice president of creative services at WestPoint Stevens for a total of 19 years. She is currently an adjunct professor in the home products marketing department of FIT.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...