Cost Plus World Market, HGTV partner for “Spooktacular Sweepstakes” this month
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/1/2009 12:10:00 PM
Oakland, Calif. – Home furnishings retailer Cost Plus World Market and HGTV have partnered to provide a $10,000 World Market room makeover to the grand prize winner of the “Cost Plus World Market and HGTV Spooktacular Sweepstakes.”
Embarking today for the full month of October, World Market customers and HGTV viewers can enter for a chance to win a room makeover, which includes an in-home consultation with an HGTV celebrity designer, a personalized World Market shopping experience, and customized room sketches for one room.
From today through Oct. 31, customers can enter the sweepstakes or view the official rules at any of World Market’s 271 store across 30 states or online at www.worldmarket.com. The sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. E.T. on Oct.31. A winner will be named Nov. 23.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...