Grosso joins Allure Home Creations
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2006 1:12:00 PM
Boonton , N.J. – Carla Grosso, previously of Karsten America , has joined Allure Home Creations as design director. She will report to vp of design and marketing Gabrielle Colquitt in the shower curtain and bath accessories/towels area.
At Allure, she will also launch a beach towel division, where she will be responsible for creating innovative collections and working closely with clients.
At Karsten, Grosso spent over three years as design director for bath and beach, working with all major retail accounts. She has more than 13 years of industry knowledge in the home textiles area. Grosso began her career with Burlington Industries in 1993. Six years later, she joined Teka USA, spending four years on a variety of terry products out of Brazil including shower curtains, men's robes, bath towels and beach towels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...