WestPoint helps Rachael Ray mop up
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/9/2007 2:49:00 PM
At Market -- WestPoint Home has expanded the Rachael Ray line it launched last market in bed and bath.
New to the line are jersey knit sheets in Stay-Brite tones, blankets in eight colors, and the Comfy Sheet -- a moisture wicking sheet with a fitted sheet constructed to fit snugly over mattress ranging from 15 inches to 22 inches deep.
Also new to the line is a “Moppine” two-in-one dish towel/oven mitt. On Ray's televised cooking show, the celebrity often works with a kitchen towel over her shoulder that she also uses as an ersatz mitt.
"She calls it her Moppine, which is not an Italian term but an Italian-American term for dish towel," clarified Albert Sardelli, WestPoint svp of design.
WestPoint's Moppine features padded pockets on each corner of the dish towel to insulate the hand from heat.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...