SURTEX IDs Winners
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/20/2006 12:00:00 AM
White Plains, N.Y. —
White Plains, N.Y.SURTEX International Student Design Competition winners were jury-selected from 160 entries. First place: Amanda Ryan of Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Her entry was Cocktail Hour, an “Art Deco-inspired interior of an ocean liner ballroom.”
Second place: Maitena Anda of Bradford School of Art, Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK, for Gaudi 1884 - 1926 - 2006, in honor of the Spanish architect.
Third place: Jilma Gabriela Fernández Fernández of Universidad Iberoamericana, Puebla, Mexico, for Harmony.
Winning and honorable mention entries will be on display during SURTEX, May 21-23, 2006 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...