Retailer of the Year Awards
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2002 12:00:00 AM
Amid sculptures of dancing bears, stained glass ceilings and etched mirrors, more than 300 people paid tribute to one executive and seven retailers at the sold-out Retailer of the Year awards, held this year at the Russian Tea Room in New York on April 14.
Sponsored by the Home Fashions Products Association and the New York Home Textiles Show, the awards honored Dick Fish, vp/dmm, domestics, Wal-Mart, with the Outstanding Retailer of the Year award.
The companies that received awards were Brylane, for Emerging Force in Home Textiles; JCPenney, for Excellence in Product Quality; Wal-Mart, for International Expansion; Burdines, for Merchandising Excellence; Target, for Product Development Excellence; Costco, for Velocity of Market Expansion; and Z Gallerie, for Visual Presentation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...