Balta gets exclusive with Stanton
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/11/2005 12:32:00 PM
Syosset , N.Y. – Under a recent alliance, Balta U.S. has made Stanton Carpet Corp. its exclusive partner to sell and distribute its Noblesse wool carpet program.
The Nobless program comprises tufted wool carpets, all of which will be marketed under Stanton 's Royal Dutch brand and will be part of the Royal Dutch product offering and display. Stanton will initially carry approximately 60 skus from the program with plans of expanding the line in the future.
Joris Maes, vice president of sales and marketing for Balta's international broadloom sales, will oversee the program on behalf of Balta and report directly to Jan Vergote, Balta’s general manager of broadloom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...