Beco taps merchant for US sales slot
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/5/2003 3:21:00 PM
Montreal — Beco Industries has hired Steven Larkin as vp for U.S. business development.
Larkin has over 20 years of retail experience in the home textiles industry, having held merchandising positions at Federated Department Stores, Fingerhut Corporation and most recently ShopNBC.
At Beco, Larkin will work closely with senior vp of sales and merchandising, Allysyn Gordon, to whom he will report. His responsibilities will include expanding sales and licensing opportunities in the U.S., as well as product development activity. Larkin will be based out of Minneapolis, with an office at Beco's Canadian headquarters.
Beco Industries is a 55-year-old, privately held manufacturer servicing all of North America. More than half of Beco's volume is done in the U.S, primarily with mid-tier retailers, discounters and off-price retailers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...