CHF celebrates exuberant designs
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2003 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — CHF is launching the Kim Parker Home collection this week, an exuberantly patterned and colored trio of prints for bedding.
Parker, an artist and designer in both the home and apparel worlds, has created three beds CHF is featuring as duvets but also making available as comforters, said Frank Foley, president. The prints are featured on a luxury cotton sateen for both sheets and the top of bed fabric. Silk reversible throws and decorative pillows also are featured. The duvet is priced at $249 for the queen.
The licensing of Parker, Foley explained, “is the latest step in what we see as creating a window for enormously talented people to succeed in this market.”
The company’s first step in this direction was with the expanding Nick Munro program, followed by the collection from artist Lynn Chase.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...