Dollar Tree CEO jumps on board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/21/2004 12:00:00 AM
CHESAPEAKE, Va. — Dollar Tree Stores CEO Bob Sasser was elected to fill a newly created board seat for a three-year term during the company’s recently held annual shareholder meeting.
Thomas Whiddon, previously appointed by the board, was elected to continue his term as a director for a one-year term. Shareholders also re-elected Ray Compton, John Megrue, and Alan Wurtzel to three-year terms as directors.
Dollar Tree operates 2,579 stores in 47 states.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 28, 2004
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...