Fortunoff Names Geraghty CFO
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2007 12:00:00 AM
Uniondale, N.Y. —
Specialty retailer Fortunoff has named Michael Geraghty cfo and chief administrative officer.
Geraghty was most recently chairman of Filene's/Kaufman's, a division of the former May Department Stores Co. He also served as cfo there, and held other senior positions within the May organization, as well as stints with Marshall's, and Abraham and Strauss.
"He has had tremendous success overseeing the operations and finance functions of a major retailer and Fortunoff will certainly benefit from his expertise in a variety of areas," said Fortunoff ceo Arnie Orlick.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...