Regal Fabrics hires Tavares
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/31/2007 11:08:00 AM
Middleton, Mass. – Gil Tavares has joined Regal Fabrics as vp, a new position.
Tavares, a longtime Northeast sales representative for Quaker Fabric, reports to Regal president Steve Kahan and is based here. “We’re thrilled to have him,” Kahan said. In this new position, “Gil will allow us to be more aggressive in sales. We’ve been successful in making more fabrics in China and better designs. We think the world of Gil, a great reliable guy.”
Regal also has hired Paula Becker, a former design manager for Quaker in the jobber market. Becker will specialize in the jobber market for Regal, Kahan said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...