Indo Count Debuts Durable Shine
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2008 12:00:00 AM
Mumbai, India —
Indo Count recently introduced the Durable Shine Collection of bedding, made with a blend of extremely fine yarns to give the look of sateen without the fading problems.
The sheets combine a mix of Pima and Suvin yarn with a technology that imbibes the sheen into the fiber at the yarn stage, according to Jayesh Saxena, general manager for marketing, home textiles.
Durable Shine was among a range of introductions Indo Count showed last month at the New York Home Fashions Market.
Indo Count also has expanded its Wrinkle Free sheet collection with reactive prints for top-of-the-bed and ensembles.
Organic was another strong story for Indo Count during the market: The Natural Collection consisted of a bedding ensemble in organic printed sheets and top-of-the-bed in a twill construction.
Especially appealing to the comfort clique, the company offered the Breathable Sheet, with a special dobby structure that allows 30% more air to flow through it, according to Saxena. It can be made in a range of thread count constructions.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...