Hilasal Heavies Up Spa Collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
A heavier version of the Spa collection and a new solid colored bath ensemble program were highlights this market at Hilasal USA.
Its new elements in Spa comprise 15-pound-per-dozen towels featuring any of three different textured patterns. Made in El Salvador, these towels come in nine solid colors, including ivory, rose, wine, silver, linen, gold and sea green. A bath towel, which measures 28-by-54, is set to retail for $7.99. The hand and wash are set at $5.99 and $3.99, respectively.
The new solid colored program comprises three-ply ring-spun cotton towels featuring a dobby border. The face of these towels resembles almost a berber look, so that they marry back to bath rug programs. Made in Mexico, they are offered in five colors — Bahamas, bright apple, straight black, ivory and white. Retail price points are set at $12.99 for the bath, $9.99 for the hand and $6.99 for the wash.
Straddling the beach and bath category is Hilasal's new back-to-school program, titled Brights. These 30-by-60 cotton velour towels weight 400 grams per dozen and come in six solid colors, each with a contrasting border.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...