Green speakers lined up for ABC Kids Expo
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2009 2:06:00 PM
Las Vegas – The ABC Kids Expo has announced its lineup of speakers, who will be in the Naturally Kids area each day of the September show.
Ryan Fernandez, sponsored by Boon, will speak on The Truth about Quality and Safety of Products from China, on Sunday, Sept. 13 at 2 p.m.
Dr. Marilyn Black, sponsored by Naturepedic, will speak on Protecting Children from Toxic Threats, on Monday, Sept.14 at 2 p.m.
Dr. Allen Green, sponsored by NewBornFree, will speak on Feeding Baby Green: A Revolution in the Way Kids Eat, on Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 3 p.m.
Naturally Kids is a showcase of juvenile products manufacturers, focused on producing environmentally friendly products that are healthy for families and young children, and demonstrate a responsibility to the planet and its natural resources. This juried section of the show represents a comprehensive collection of manufacturers within numerous product categories.
To exhibit in this area, each company had to submit an application to be juried by an independent selection committee consisting of three manufacturers, three independent retailers, a member of the ABC Kids Expo staff and a member of the media. Manufacturers and their products are reviewed annually in order to maintain compliance with Naturally Kids’ selection criteria.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...