Aga Sells Main Stake in Domain
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/25/2007 12:00:00 AM
Norwood, Mass. —
Furniture, bedding and home furnishings store Domain Home has been sold, with New Jersey-based private investment and management advisory firm Synergy Enterprises acquiring a majority stake from Aga Foodservice Group. A purchase price was not disclosed.
U.K.-based Aga, a producer of high-end stoves and refrigerators, will retain a 15% stake in the retailer. Domain retains the right to sell and market Aga kitchen and cooking products, the company said.
Domain founder and ceo Judy George will remain in her current position and continue to lead Domain and "has become a significant shareholder in the company," according to the company.
Founded in 1985, Domain operates 27 stores in seven Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, with 2006 sales of $66.3 million.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...