Woodard hired by Kmart
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
TROY, MI -Kmart Corporation announced that Robert Woodard has joined the retailer as vp, consumer and market research.
Woodard, who will report to Brent Willis, chief marketing officer, will be responsible for integrating consumer and market intelligence. He has most previously worked for Coca-Cola Corp. as director of marketing research for the beverage maker's Latin America group.
"His proven capabilities for discovering consumer insights.make him a valuable member of the marketing team," said Willis.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 21, 2011
- Sep 6, 2011
- Sep 25, 2010
- Sep 2, 2010
- Nov 23, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...