Nautica Intros Infant, Makes Splash In Bath
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 8/15/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — In addition to introducing a lineup of 16 new beds from its Stateroom, Crew and Bridge collections reflecting trends in corals and blues; Nautica has rolled out five new infant bedding patterns through its partnership with Crown Crafts.
Of the five new patchwork quilt crib designs, three cater to boys and two to girls. Items will be sold as four-piece sets for $199.99, including quilt, bumper, sheet and pillowcase. All accessories, such as blankets, window treatments, decorative pillows, mobiles and lamps are produced by Crown Crafts.
In five-ounce brushed flannel, three new plaids, five stripes, four prints and 10 fun colors were added in sheeting, duvet covers, shams and decorative pillows from Zorlu. New pillow shapes were also added in plaids, stripes, solids and reversible terry with matching twill tape as 18, 24 and 30-inch squares with matching cord piping. Pillows are filled with 95/5 feather and down. Queen sheet sets or duvet covers retail for $69.99.
Several new towels from Welspun were created to coordinate with the new plaids, stripes and colors from Zorlu. Otherwise in the Nautica bath world, eight new accessories were shown, including Mina, in resin that mimics ceramic in key lime, blue lagoon, coral reef and offshore colorways that coordinates with Grid Matelasse, Key Largo and Long Beach shower curtains. Other looks include Neo Nautical in ceramic with vinyl band and woven rope detail in three colors and Imago, a brushed nickel with PVC mesh wrap.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...