Parimatex promotes Storey to production manager
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/17/2006 1:11:00 PM
Dayton, N.J. — Bedding manufacturer Parimatex Group has promoted Erica
Storey to production manager. She now oversees all production matters
with the company’s mills in Pakistan.
Storey was previously sales coordinator. In her new position, she will
work closely with the product development and quality assurance teams.
She reports to Saif Ijaz, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...