Martha ups frequency with kids
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK -Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. has expanded its Martha Stewart publication from two issues per year to four by extending the category to include Martha Stewart Kids in 2001.
Martha Stewart Kids, a new publication, will be dedicated to the essentials of caring for a child from 3 to 10 years of age. Martha Stewart Baby and Martha Stewart Kids will be alternating on a quarterly basis starting with the spring 2001 issue of Martha Stewart Baby, sponsored exclusively by babyGap.
Martha Stewart Baby will be available on newsstands from March 12 until May 14, followed by Martha Stewart Kids, on newsstands from June 4 to Aug. 13.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...