C&F, Waverly lauded for design by licensor Williamsburg
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/23/2007 11:55:00 AM
C&F Enterprises’ Stephanie Glaesgen and Jennifer Sheridan share the limelight with Lori Williams, Williamsburg product manager.
(click to enlarge)
Williamsburg,Va.– Licensees of Colonial Williamsburg gathered for a summit in the historic Williamsburg Lodge last week, and C&F Enterprises and Waverly were among several honored for their merchandising achievements.
C&F’s Jennifer Sheridan and Stephanie Glaesgen accepted the award for Outstanding Growth, having “significantly and steadily” increased sales of Williamsburg product over the last four years, according to the Williamsburg Products Program, a division of The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Pamela Maffei-Toolan, Daniel Bonini, and Anthony Noberini of Waverly accepted the award for Outstanding Design and Collaboration, for adapting designs to products that create cross-merchandising opportunities.
|Waverly’s Dan Bonini celebrates with Williamsburg product manager Liza Gusler. (click to enlarge)|
Decorative accessories producer Global Views won the award for Outstanding Design and Presentation. Paint and coatings manufacturer Pratt & Lambert/Martin Senour was honored for Outstanding Marketing.
The Williamsburg Products Program was begun in 1936 by John D. Rockefeller Jr., the principle benefactor of the Williamsburg restoration. More than 60 manufacturers are currently licensed to develop and produce licensed products in all categories of home and gift.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...