Kathy Ireland extends partnerships
Names Stephen Roseberry president
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/3/2009 1:41:00 PM
The company also has made several executive changes.
Kathy Ireland, chair, ceo and chief designer for KIWW, has appointed Erik Sterling to the position of cfo and vice chairman. Stephen Roseberry has been promoted to president and coo.
In other executive moves, Jon Carrasco has been named evp, creative and marketing director, while Steve Rosenblum is now evp of operations. Mile Robinson is vp of production. Jason Winters is no longer an officer of the firm.
“It is a great day for Kathy Ireland Worldwide to experience Stephen Roseberry assume the presidency of our company following his success in expanding our retail distribution and marketing agenda,” Ireland said. “Stephen is a 20-year veteran of our company. He began this brand with me at my kitchen table. It is exciting to continue this journey with him.”
Roseberry will report directly to Kathy Ireland as she continues her role as chairman of the company.
(Reported by HTT sister publication Home Accents Today.)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...