SanFilippo joins HTT
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/11/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Michele SanFilippo has joined the staff of HTT as a product editor covering bed and bath.
Previously, she served as director of communications for Travelsavers, an international travel marketing consortium in Oyster Bay, NY, and as retail editor for Travel Weekly in Secaucus, NJ, and Travel Agent in New York.
Prior to that, she worked as assistant editor for Unique Homes, a consumer shelter magazine covering high-end real estate and architectural trends.
SanFilippo is a native New Yorker who graduated from Boston University's College of Communication.
She can be reached at (646) 746-7292 or email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...