Fashion Industries refocuses floor
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2004 12:00:00 AM
GRIFFIN, GA. —
In its rug division's first New York Home Textiles Market under new leadership, Fashion Industries refocused its floor covering business on bath, indoor/outdoor and chromajet rug styles.
Debbie Stair, who joined the company in December as the sales and marketing manager for its area, accent and bath rug division, has enhanced her sales team with several former Pillowtex sales people.
Al Whiten, senior vice president, explained, "We're focusing on bath rugs, because some of the sales force we've hired came to us from Pillowtex, where bath was their focus."
At market, the company introduced 20 new bath styles, 28 new indoor/outdoor varieties and approximately a dozen new chromajet rugs.
All of the products in the rug division are imported from India, China and Egypt.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...