Sleep Innovations Names Board
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/6/2009 12:00:00 AM
West Long Branch, N.J. —
Memory foam sleep products manufacturer Sleep Innovations, which emerged from bankruptcy last month, announced a new board of directors.
Turnaround specialist Diane Price Baker has been named chair of the board. She serves on the board of directors of Fortunoff Holdings LLC.
She also sits on the board at Oneida Ltd. and was previously a board members at ION Media Networks, Inc., R.H. Donnelly Corporation and Mercator Software.
Baker was evp and cfo of Atari, Inc., cfo in successive posts at The New York Times Company and R.H. Macy & Co. and worked in corporate finance at Salomon Brothers.
Also joining the restructured board are Sleep Innovations ceo and president Richard Heller, who is a turnaround executive from the Carl Marks Advisory Group; along with Michael Thompson, vp of the operations team of private equity firm American Capital Ltd.; Todd Robinson, ceo of Southwood Group, LLC, a holding company affiliated with manufacturers Oshkosh Door Company, Oregon Door LLC and Corrosion Guard Products LLC; and Francis Scricco, who sits on the boards at Sirva, Inc. and Tembec, Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...