IHF taps Morrow as design director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/21/2004 12:00:00 AM
BLACK MOUNTAIN, N.C. — Fledgling blanket and throw producer International Home Fashions and its Neworld bedding affiliate recently hired Adria Morrow as director of design.
In her new post, Morrow will provide design direction for both the International Home Fashions blanket and throw division, and the Neworld Inc. bedding business.
Before joining IHF, Morrow held design positions with Ex-Cell Home Fashions, Spartan International and Springs Industries.
"We are extremely pleased to have Adria join our team," said Eric Linn, vice president of marketing. "She brings a wealth of design knowledge and experience to our company.
Morrow will be based in the company's Huntersville, N.C., office.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...