Letter to the Editor
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/20/2006 12:00:00 AM
To the editor:
By luck, all of us who had to travel to New York for the February Mini-Market just missed the worst snowstorm on record.
With the February market becoming the major market starting next year, isn't it time to start lobbying to move the location of this market to a warmer locale? With so many trade shows now in Las Vegas, doesn't it make sense to make the switch?
— Bob Newton, Product Rep, Arcadia, Calif.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...