Springs strikes new licensing agreements
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/28/2002 3:06:00 PM
Fort Mill, SC — Springs Industries has struck a new licensing agreement with Universal Studios for The Cat in the Hat and is expanding its agreement with Coca-Cola.
Under the Coca-Cola agreement, Springs will launch a new Bed in a Bag collection featuring vintage Coca-Cola signs and billboards over a denim printed ground. Sheets will be a white ground percale with a vintage stripe and Coca-Cola icons.
"The Coca-Cola bath collection has proven to be a very popular home décor item for consumers, and we're pleased that Springs Industries has the opportunity to extend the collection into the bedroom," said Nancie Siegel, director of marketing for licensed products at Springs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...