Santens Reaches New High, Goes Back-To-School
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/15/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Santens of America has launched a new luxury towel collection with four different designs including an all-over paisley with cuff, a hi/low sheered stripe and two textured honeycomb towels to retail for $14.99, its new highest priced bath towel.
These new heavier combed cotton towels measure 28-by-54 inches and come in four colors: cinnabar, green ash, stone and pale green.
Santens is also introducing a $9.99 back-to-school towel program, which is the first time it has done a collection of this type. Three bath towels are offered: a solid with cuff and decorative jacquard border; a textured look with a geometric motif and striped border; and an all-over stripe. The new looks come in tones of blue, green and pink/orange.
In addition, Santens is showing 15 to 20 new 40-by-70-inch sheered beach towel designs at $19.99 for summer '06 in dots, stripes on the bias and animal skins with pops of bright. This newness also includes a group of black-background towels with colorful designs such as hibiscus, stripes, banana leaves and palm trees.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...