-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Montreal (514) 383-8500
Dolce Vita, Horizon and Bazaar are all woven jacquards from Italy that are new for the Signature Collection. Sheets will be a 100 percent combed cotton sateen with embroidered detailing. New for the Signature 310 Sateen Collection is Sleeping Beauty, an antique rose pattern with ruffled detail on comforters, duvet covers and throws. New for the Umbra collection is Silkata, a quilted iridescent in a rust colorway; Quattro, a brushed twill solid; and three new 100 cotton prints, Tango, Tate and Austin. For the Home Collection, Bliss, a traditional floral on dyed black ground, is new as is Groove, a bold graphical pattern with a retro influence. Desperado, a pattern with a Southwestern flavor, rounds out the group.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...