Dupont vet to retire
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/20/2002 4:00:00 PM
Wilmington, DE — Longtime DuPont executive Alan Titus will retire Dec. 31.
Totus, 62, a DuPont vp, most recently has led the corporate team for the planned separation of DuPont Textiles & Interiors. Earlier he served in a wide range of assignments in sales, marketing, planning, operations and business management. He led the integration of the ICI nylon business in the early ’90s, and led in the creation of DuPont Global Services.
"Al has helped our company grow in key markets and continuously improves our global competitiveness," Gary Pfeiffer, DuPont cfo, said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...