Universal taps fashion coord.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Universal Home Fashions has hired Meredith Mele as fashion coordinator, a new position. She will report to Chris Certosimo, president.
Mele was most recently designer for the bedding division at PHI, formerly Peking Handicraft. Prior to that she was designer of bath and widow at American Pacific. She began her career in production at Joe Boxer.
"This is going to give us a level of design to compete with the larger fashion houses," Certosimo said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...