Home & Harmony snags Pillowtex veteran
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/22/2003 12:00:00 AM
Home & Harmony, the high-end product division of Home Source International, has hired Phyllis Moore, a 32-year Pillowtex veteran, as vp bedding product development and sourcing out of Charlotte, NC, effective Jan. 1. Moore was previously vp product development for all categories at Pillowtex under the Fieldcrest Cannon regime.
According to Home & Harmony's new president and current evp sourcing Craig Benepe, "Phyllis brings a tremendous amount of experience and expertise in this area. She has contacts with manufacturers around the world that complement my knowledge and experience. She has outstanding technical knowledge of textile manufacturing and quality control and brings with her the systems and procedures established by a major industry player."
He continued that the company's goal is to develop its bedding business, which he describes as "very narrow" at the moment.
"We are looking to expand it to the size of our towel business," said Benepe. "Phyllis will be focused on bedding development, which is her first love."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...