Under the Canopy Names CEO
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/17/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Under the Canopy, a manufacturer of organic and sustainable women's fashion and home furnishings, has named Barbara Cavanagh ceo, reporting to chairman Mark Retzloff.
Most recently svp, consulting at fashion buying office The Doneger Group, she formerly had stints as president of Kellwood New England and executive roles in product development at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Working both here and from the Boca Raton, Fla. headquarters, Cavanagh will oversee the Under the Canopy brand from design and global sourcing to maintaining strict organic and sustainable manufacturing standards, marketing and strategic alliances.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...