Goldberg joins window treatment company Phase II
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/22/2009 9:23:00 AM
New York – Soft and hand window treatment supplier Phase II has appointed Susi Goldberg to the newly created post of director of creative marketing and product development.
Based out of the company’s New York City offices, she reports to Lee Hunt, director of product development and merchandising.
Goldberg comes to Phase II from Westgate Home, where she served as vp of design and product development. Prior to that, she was design manager for WestPoint Home.
Phase II was founded 20 years ago. The company manufacturers and supplies soft window treatments as well as shades, blinds, decorative hardware and other window hardware. Aside from here, Phase II also operates two other offices in the United States -- San Diego, where its corporate headquarters are located, and Dallas -- as well as a manufacturing facility in Ensenada, Mexico, and its Asian headquarters in Kaoshiung, Taiwan.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...