Pamida stores get a facelift
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/12/2004 12:00:00 AM
GREEN BAY, Wis. — Pamida will remodel 18 stores in nine states, carrying forward a remodel program launched last year in 11 units.
"Customer response to the stores we remodeled in 2003 has been positive," said Mike Hopkins, Pamida president. "Pamida's emphasis on convenience and value, along with providing a greater selection of merchandise, is striking a chord with our shoppers."
Pamida store locations to be remodeled by mid-April 2004: Indiana (Batesville), Michigan (Standish, Whitehall), South Dakota (Madison, Winner), Iowa (Audubon) Montana (Libby, Livingston), Wisconsin (Eagle River, Ladysmith, Park Falls, Spooner, Waupun) Minnesota (Mora, Princeton, Wadena), Nebraska (Blair), and North Dakota (Beulah).
Pamida stores will remain open throughout the remodeling process with completion slated for mid-April. Approximately 30 more Pamida stores, in locations to be announced at a later date, are salted to be remodeled in 2004.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...