Anali tempers its exotic assortment
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/3/2003 12:00:00 AM
REDMOND, WA —
A new bedding and bath collection from Anali departs from the company's traditional exotic embroideries to offer complementary bedding instead meant to coordinate with the customer's existing bedding, as well as Anali's other lines.
TailorMade, to be introduced in early 2004, includes both top-of-the-bed, sheets, towels and table linens, and will be shown in a variety of designs, such as floral, nature, and culinary.
The sheets have a off-white or cream background, with embroidery in six available colors: natural white, willow green, gentle gold, bluish palm green, dusty peach and shell beige. The embroidered duvets, quilts and shams will be in coordinating sateen fabrics. Bath towels will be available in white Turkish terry while linen guest towels will be offered in an array of colors.
The collection is made in the U.S., and is targeted for high-end specialty linen stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...