Caesarea introducing new construction
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2005 11:41:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Caesarea Creations will introduce a new bath rug construction during the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market.
The new CottonPlus bath rug is woven from a blended fiber made of 60 percent cotton and 40 percent micro fiber. The new construction “is the softest we’ve come up with,” said Gidi Landau, vice president of sales and marketing.
CottonPlus features the “multi-layer back” that Caesarea debuted previously. It sandwiches a moisture-wicking fiber, similar to that in disposable diapers, between layers of woven cotton.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...