Brave new green furnishings world in Las Vegas
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/2/2007 12:05:00 PM
Las Vegas – The World Market Center (WMC) will team with the Sustainable Furniture Council on a series of retailer-focused educational seminars during the Las Vegas Market, to be held Jan. 28 – Feb. 1, 2008.
The Brave New World Environmental Leadership Education Series is promoting urgency among retailers in the campaign to educate consumers, sales staff, suppliers and service providers on the issue of sustainable home furnishings.
“If you are a retailer who is looking to transform your business to a more environmentally-friendly model then you know that credible large scale education is the cornerstone for effective change,” said Margaret Casey, programming director for World Market Center.
To learn more about the seminars, contact Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 292-3112.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...