Gindi taps Lamken for sales
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/29/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Gindi Imports has hired Bob Lamken as its new national sales manager.
Lamken, formerly of Beacon Looms, will be based out of Gindi's headquarters here. He will oversee all new design and product development for bedding and window treatments.
He will also oversee business in the mail order, value retailing and mid-market department store channels.
"Bob has a strength of designing new and exciting business models in bedding and window," said Nathan Gindi, vice president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...