Ralph Lauren lays out new beds
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2004 7:56:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Five new beds — four in the "best" category, one in the "good/better" bracket — have been introduced at Lauren by Ralph Lauren.
The division of Ralph Lauren Home also launched Basic, a solid-color and tone-on-tone paisley solid-color sheet program. The 450-count cotton sheets have a white cuff with scallop detail.
Carlisle, one of the "best" category, mixes red, white and blue with stripes predominant. A jacquard sateen sheet is mixed with a red, white and blue stripe sham. In accessories, a velvet pillow has a twill-banded edge. The blanket is channel stitched.
The Carlisle collection includes striped towels, shower curtains, bath rugs, and some carry the Lauren by Ralph Lauren monogram. Sheets are $89 and duvet covers are $299 — both for queen.
Hope Chest is a collection of white and soft vintage looks with a vintage shirting stripe as the sheet. Embellishments ranging from crochet edges, pin tucks, knits, embroidery, open work and hem stitching are important elements. Five shower curtains, including a faille with a crochet bottom and a shirting stripe, are part of the bath collection that also has four new towels and popcorn-yarn bath rugs. Queen sheets for Calico are $59.99; for the scalloped style, $89.99.
Trianon is a washed denim, vintage cottage combination with a striped sheet overprinted with a rose vine motif. Queen sheets are $59; the quilted top-of-bed is $279.
Grosvenor Square combines a blanket plaid with a houndstooth design. The striped flat sheet is $79, queen; the top-of-bed is $279. Accessories include a houndstooth sham with burgundy velvet trim. A cashmere blanket has a ruffled edge.
Hawk Stripe is featured in the twin size as well as larger sizes. The entire collection is derived from the Southwest look with Serape the duvet cover at $169 twin, the striped sheet at $14.99 twin.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...