Croscill's Porges Retires
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/23/2008 12:00:00 AM
Croscill Home Fashions has announced that long-time marketing executive Bruce Porges had left the company effective June 16.
Porges was an account manager in the company's Dallas office for the past 18-and-a-half years. He was involved in all aspects of Croscill's JCPenney business, including bedding, window and bath.
Prior to joining Croscill, he had been a buyer at catalog retailer Spiegel, as well as vp of catalog operations at diversified home textiles supplier CHF Industries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...