Leggett & Platt Names EVP of Consumer Products Unit
Sleep Train Veteran to Head Sales, Marketing, Development
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/22/2005 12:00:00 AM
Carthage, Mo. —
Leggett & Platt has named Stephen Sczubelek executive vice president of sales and marketing for its Consumer Products Business Unit, which includes the Fashion Bed Group, Bedding Support Products and Southern Textiles.
Sczubelek will be responsible for sales, marketing and product development activities for the Consumer Products division. He will also coordinate and direct advertising, trade shows and merchandising programs for all products within the Consumer Products line. His office is located at Leggett & Platt's Fashion Bed Division facility in Chicago.
Most recently, Sczubelek was vice president of sales promotion and merchandising at Sleep Train and Mattress Discounters on the West Coast. In addition, he has served in several senior sales positions within the retail sector of the home furnishings industry.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...