Hughes taps sr. vp, cfo at Lands' End
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/19/2001 12:00:00 AM
DODGEVILLE, WI -Lands' End has announced that Donald Hughes has been named senior vp and cfo, replacing Stephen "Chip" Orum, who retired. Hughes reports directly to coo Jeffrey Jones.
"I'm pleased to have Don moving into this position as our top financial officer and as one of the key leaders in our management group," said Jones.
Hughes joined the company in 1987 as a senior staff accountant, and later served in various positions, including controller, director of financial services, and, since 1996, vp of finance.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...