EWHT Seminar to Cover Global Marketing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/8/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Executives Working In Home Textiles (EWHT) will host a panel discussion on global marketing at its next networking event, which will take place on Tuesday Jan.30, 2007 during the New York Home Textiles Show (Jan. 28-31) and New York International Gift Fair (Jan. 28 - Feb. 1), produced by George Little Management (GLM).
HTT editor-in-chief Jennifer Marks will moderate the "Marketing in the Global Marketplace" panel, which will be anchored by Gretchen Dale, executive vp and director of design and marketing, Loftex USA; and Bill Heisler, vp sales manager and product development liaison, Croscill. Other panelists will be announced soon.
The event, in the Metropolitan Pavilion at 125 W. 18th Street (between 6th and 7th Aves.), will run from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Networking and an informal brunch will start at 11:30, with the panel discussion set for the noon hour. Another networking opportunity at 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. will follow the panel. Attendees can take advantage of the free Show Bus at 1:30 p.m. to get back to the Javits Center and Pier locations.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...