May moves up Brodin
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2002 12:00:00 AM
ST. LOUIS —
The May Department Stores Co. promoted Per Brodin to vp, corporate accounting and reporting.
Brodin reports to Lonny Jay, senior vp, planning and reporting. He succeeds Michael Culhane, who has been named vp and controller of Filene's.
Brodin joined May in March 2002 as director, corporate accounting and reporting.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...